(1) A TERMS/ RENTAL INVOICE must be signed and returned faxed ormailed. These documents are recognized by both parties as legally binding. A 50% deposit is required to confirm rental order and dates. Full payment will be required for orders placed less than 30 day prior to shipping. Please confirm all information on Rental Invoice. Any changes made after a shipment has been scheduled with UPS will incur additional charges.
(2) Payments may be made by check, or credit card. A completed Credit Card Authorization Form may be required for added surety in addition to the above payment methods. The CCA must be signed and faxed or mailed to our offices.
(3) Cancellations made 21 days prior to shipping will forfeit deposit. For cancellations 14 days or less before shipping date or after shipping date are NON REFUNDABLE.
(4) If backdrop is not shipped on the return date on the Rental Invoice additional daily charge of 30% of total Invoice will apply. Tracking number of return label will verify date of return shipment. Extra charge for late return will be charged to credit card or invoiced for immediate payment.
(5) Please note no cancellations of order will be accepted once photos of drops have been mailed. The rental invoice is due and payable!
(6) ALL DROPS MUST BE RETURNED WITH ENCLOSED RS UPS LABEL.
- Renter assumes
responsibility for scheduling UPS of time, date, and location of pickup. If a UPS Center is used renter MUST acquire a drop off receipt stating date, time and location of UPS Center.
- Renter assumes liability for return packing. BACKDROPS MUST BE RETURNED IN PLASTIC BAG.
- Renter assumes all liability and additional rental costs for delaying return shipment of backdrop if receipt is not obtained from UPS Center.
- SCENIC ARTS STUDIOS MUST APPROVE ANY CHANGE IN THIS SHIPPING PROGRAM.
- Renter or authorized adult person must sign UPS Signature Confirmation
upon shipment delivery.
(7) While in renters' possession renter is responsible for damages to rental item and lossm if rental income due to those damages.
(8) NO ALTERATIONS are permitted to backdrops/ prop what-so-ever! No painting, stapling, pinning, sewing, tacking or cutting for Any Purpose or changing the physicalform of the backdrop in any manner will be allowed. The Renter will be held liable for all repairs, replacement costs, and rental time lost.
(9) Scenic Arts Studios Backdrops are for stage use only. Any other usage must be approved in writing. Absolutely no outside use is ever permitted. All damaged backdrops are the property of Scenic Arts Studios.
(10) Before a backdrop will be shipped arrangements must be made by the renter to insure it for the cost of replacement. The insurance carrier must name Scenic Arts Studios as an additional beneficiary in the liability certificate. Proof of this liability must be faxed to our office.
I the undersigned have read and abide by the above TERMS.
Signature on Invoice also confirms agreement with Terms agreement.